Monday 17 October 2011

Giraffes, Sunflowers & A Pair Of Pink Dungarees...

Bonsoir Mes Amis!

For today's 'Dress Of The Week', we thought we would mix it up a little and not give you a dress at all. Without further ado, we would like to introduce this rootin' tootin' pink pair of dungarees!!! When we dug these out, Margaux immediately transformed into the cheshire cat and produced the widest grin I had ever seen. How much fun are these? We both love these and were very excited to share them with you.


We have had a lovely day of digging out old family photos! An adventure which had to be done as I very rarely travel home. We found this gem below of my Nan standing next to my Great Uncle Roy's Royal Enfield in 1946.


After we journeyed through all the photos and heard all the great stories we had to head back to Brighton, but not without a slight detour to show Margaux Stamford Bridge, the home of the mighty CFC! Im taking her there soon so I thought I should show her around Fulham and Chelsea. We then went through Esher and Cobham where there are the most magnificent houses and buildings and finally ended up back home. The windows in the flat have been rattling, rocking and whistling because of all this wind we are having. The sea looks MEAN, I love it!

I hope you like the Dungy's. They will be available on our Etsy Shop on Wednesday!!!

Much Love,

Alec

4 comments:

  1. I only had to see a tiny bit of your blog to know I want to follow! You might like the blog my friend 'e' and I share. I love the poster in the background that is awesome!

    ~b xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realised I'm already following! I'll have to check how It's set up so that I receive more updates! Loving it still!

    ~b

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I've had a look at your blog and it's lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, you're pretty! And I love these dungarees, I want to put them on and go to a picnic right now. xx

    ReplyDelete